Monday, January 17, 2011

Faefever


Title: Faefever
Author: Karen Marie Moning
Series: Fever (Book 3)
Genre: Paranormal



You can read about the first time I read Faefever here and the second time here.

Faefever fills in many blanks. This book of the series seems to answer a lot of questions and brings in a lot of information about the characters (but unfortunately, not Barrons) and the Fae stories. I felt like while I was rereading this, my eyes were opened once again. With the exception of the ending of Dreamfever and Mac's battle against becoming Pri-ya, I don't remember much of the story line.

I still feel like this is on a different level then the first two. Much like the Harry Potter series, that got dark and serious quite fast, Faefever does the same thing for the Fever series.

For some odd reason, I feel like I love Barrons way more this time around. Maybe because I've been doing my best to envision him the way he is portrayed instead of my own twisted way - and is he Hot.

No comments: