Monday, August 17, 2009

Faefever


Title: Faefever
Author: Karen Marie Moning
Series: Fever (Book 3)
Genre: Paranormal



Mac gets darker as the series continues, but needs to in order to stay alive. In Faefever she realizes that she has been putting her eggs all in one basket (so to speak). She starts trying to branch out and enlist the help of as many people as she can to keep alive. She doesn't trust them all, but works with them.

The walls between Fae and Humans are crumbling and all hell breaks loose. The ending of this book to me was a real cliff hanger.

I accomplished my goal and finished this book tonight to be ready for Dreamfever tomorrow. While rereading these books the past week I kept thinking about how I've heard that Dreamfever is told from Barron's point of view. I tried to make guesses about how that's going to go and I really hope that we learn a little more about him because his character is so mysterious.

No comments: