Friday, August 28, 2009

Dreamfever


Title: Dreamfever
Author: Karen Marie Moning
Series: Fever (Book 4)
Genre: Paranormal


I think the book gods are frowning on me. Lately I haven't been getting a whole lot of hours at any of my jobs, but the week that Dreamfever came out all of a sudden I didn't have a spare minute to read. But I FINALLY finished!

What to say about the book - I was fantastic. Just as good as the others in the series. Of course the battle between Fae and Human continues. Mac learns a little more about the prophecy. She worries about who to trust, and we meet some new characters. Aside from this, I feel like saying too much more would give it away.

I read on another blog that the cliffhanger at the end was crazy. I figured it couldn't be any worse then the cliffhanger at the end of Faefever. I was right - I don't think the cliffhanger was as crazy, however it is a good one. I cannot help but wonder who it is.

Wherever I read that Dreamfever would have some parts from Barrons POV, they were sorely mistaken. Sometimes the book is told from Dani's point of view, but never Barrons.

No comments: