Monday, August 17, 2009

Bloodfever


Title: Bloodfever
Author: Karen Marie Moning
Series: Fever (Book 2)
Genre: Paranormal (Romance?)



Mac's story continues. She looks for more OOP, she pisses off more bad guys and things get bad. She now has an inspector that is following her every move and dragging her off to the police station for questioning. She almost dies. She has some searing kisses with Barrons. She continues the hunt for the dark book.

Another reread for me in preparation of Dreamfever's release tomorrow. I have 1 day to get through Faefever (and go to work) before the release tomorrow. My goal is to finish Faefever tonight, go to bed and pick up Dreamfever tomorrow morning (hopefully before work).

I felt that the story between the two books is seamless, although sometimes I feel as if I can't exactly tell you what has happened, because it seems as if nothing really has. Or it has, but is somewhat of a spoiler. So I'll leave my poor explaination of the story as is and instead think ahead to Faefever, where I remember the ending is insane. What perfect timing for the end of a book.

No comments: