Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bloodfever


Title: Bloodfever
Author: Karen Marie Moning
Series: Fever (Book 2)
Genre: Paranormal (Romance?)


There is one major thought that is running through my mind as I reread these books. Who is the Beast (from Dreamfever). I feel like in Dreamfever it points to Barrons, but I feel like that will not be the best for the storyline and I feel like it's too obvious.

It's interesting that in Bloodfever there is a lot of mentions of full moons and rainy (well it IS Ireland) nights. Whenever the moon is full, Barrons isn't around, or Mac hears strange beastly noises from the underground vault.

I feel like the Darkfever and Bloodfever go together well with their story line encompassing Malluce. On some blogs, I've read that people think if this does go ahead and become a movie that the first two books will be made into a single movie.

Every time I read these I pick up more things that I connect to the later books. I love that I can do that, yet the story is not yet finished. I really think that these two books are kind of like the exposition to the Fever story. We are learning the major players and they are feeling each other out. Then in the next two books - all hell breaks loose.

No comments: