Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Untamed


Title: Untamed
Author: P.C. & Kristin Cast
Series: House of Night (Book 4)
Genre: Young Adult



So I finally got the newest House of Night novel in from the library - Untamed. I previously talked about the other books in the series here.

As I returned to Zoey Redbird where I last left her, her friends had deserted her and she was *gasp* boyfriendless. Things weren't too great for her, and had been hard almost the entire time she'd been at the House of Night. There was also something not right about her mentor.

Well to put it mildly - in this book all hell breaks loose, quite literally. The happy fact is Zoey gets her friends back, starts to like a new boy, has something interesting interactions with Ex-Eric and has a revelation in regards to religion. On the negative side, more people die, all hell breaks loose (did I mention that?), and Neferet turns real bad.

The way this book ended reminded me a lot of the way Faefever ended. So needless to say, I'm left waiting again for the next book to come out. It is entitiled Hunted and isn't released untill March 2009. Looks like I have a lot more waiting to do.

No comments: