Monday, November 10, 2008

Bitten


Title:Bitten
Author: Kelley Armstrong
Series: Women of the Otherworld (Book 1)
Genre: Paranormal Romance


Wow - a week between posts, I'm embarrassed.

So yesterday I read Bitten by Kelley Armstrong. It's the first of another series, the Women of the Otherworld.

The story tells of Elena, who was bitten by her fiance (a werewolf) and became the only female werewolf ever in existence. She is part of the Pack (an all powerful group, almost like royalty in my mind) She's not really fond of being a part of the Pack (or so she thinks) and chooses to run away and try for a "normal" human life. She thinks it's going great, with her wonderful live in boyfriend when she gets called back by the Alpha. Elena's reluctant - but she goes.

Someone is threatening the Pack and killing them off while Elena is there. She and the rest of the Pack must show them whose boss no matter the cost.

A good book - I know the second book Stolen is about Elena too, however after that it seems to stray to a different main character I have yet to meet. I wonder at the connection.

Perhaps our mysterious main character will make an appearance in Stolen.

No comments: