Monday, August 9, 2010

Tap & Gown


Title: Tap & Gown
Author: Diana Peterfreund
Series: Ivy League (Book 4)
Genre: Fiction



The Ivy League series follows Amy Haskel, a student at Eli, an Ivy League University. In the first book she is initiated into a previously all male secret society, Rose & Grave. The first three books follow all of the struggles that this new co-ed class has to go through. I read them before I ever started my blog.

I've been waiting for years for my library to get the fourth book in and I finally joined a different library that had the book. It was a bit difficult to get into right away, it'd been so long I had a hard time remembering who everyone was, especially since they all have their Barbarian names and their secret society names. Whew!

After all that, I found myself engrossed in the groups latest difficulties. They are looking for new knights to tap and initiate into the society to take their place. Of course there is lots of competition with the other secret societies and more craziness in Amy's love life. I was really upset at one point, but did feel that the series wrapped up nicely. It was a quick read that I couldn't put down. Finished it in one sitting.

No comments: