Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Goddess of the Hunt


Title: Goddess of the Hunt
Author: Tessa Dare
Series: Unnamed, I'll call it Dare Trilogy 1 (Book 1)
Genre: Historical Romance



Lucy is a young woman is besotted with one of her brother's best friends. The main problem is that he is about to get married. In order to better seduce him, Lucy turns to another of her brother's best friends, Jeremy and practices her feminine wiles on him.

Jeremy has had a tough life. He is viewed to be ice cold and has troubles letting any see the true him and letting any one in. Somehow, with her first inexperienced kiss Lucy draws him in in a way no one has before.

Sometimes I come across books that I think I need to own. This is one of them. If all of Tessa Dare's books are like this one then I think I have another favorite author. She currently has only written this trilogy and one other stand alone book (in addition to a smattering of non-book items). I cannot wait to go on with this trilogy it was amazing.

When I read the scenes between Lucy and Jeremy my heart would pound. They were just beautifully written. I loved the story line and the depth of the characters was phenomenal. Overall just fantastic!

No comments: