Friday, October 30, 2009

Frostbitten


Title: Frostbitten
Author: Kelley Armstrong
Series: Women of the Otherworld (Book 10)
Genre: Paranormal



We again are following Clay and Elena, this time out into the Alaskan Wilderness where they are dealing with some new Mutt problems. Surprisingly, there seems to be more to it then they imagined.

We meet a new type of shifter, that for some reason has me imagining the Wild Things from the new Where the Wild Things Are move. Not that I've seen anything more than the commercials, but they still were what I imagined.

We learn more about Elena and her past. She was raped as a foster child and that played a fairly big part in the story, which I wasn't too much of a fan of.

Overall, another good addition to the Women of the Otherworld Series. In my opinion, however, this one had the least amount of other supernaturals in it and could probably be read as a stand alone book.

No comments: