Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Seduce Me At Sunrise


Title: Seduce Me at Sunrise
Author: Lisa Kleypas
Series: Hathaway Series (Book 2)
Genre: Romance



I'd been on the waiting list at my library for this book for so long, I forgot why I wanted it in the first place. I knew it was by Lisa Kleypas, who I really enjoy, but was worried because it was book 2 in a series where I hadn't read book one.

Boy was I mistaken. I started reading the story and thought hmm... these names sound familiar. Then I stumbled upon the thought that I had indeed read the first book, Mine till Midnight. Not only had I read it, but I had highly enjoyed it and immediately requested the next book. This all was a pleasant surprise when I was starting to read it. Although I enjoy reading new books, it is always nice to read a book where you already know some of the characters and the world behind it.

Seduce Me at Sunrise followed in the footsteps of it's predecesor, I highly enjoyed it. It follows Winn - the younger sister of Amelia (First Book) as she goes away to France to become well. She has been extremely ill since she had scarlet fever as a child. She has also been in love with a Gypsy that her family took in as a child, Merripen. This is their story as Merripen overcomes his demons from childhood and can finally have the life with Winn that she wants.

Since there are several Hathaway sisters left, and a brother - I am assuming there will be at least 3 books more. I also predict book #3 will be about Leo and of course, the Governess. We shall see - I can find no mention of the title or release date, must be to far in the future.

No comments: