Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Goddess of Legend


Title: Goddess of Legend
Author: P.C. Cast
Series: Goddess Summoning (Book 7)
Genre: Romance



Isabel is doing what she does best, taking photographs, when on the way home she accidentally goes over a bridge. This is a death situation. She is intercepted by a water goddess and brought to Camelot to help Arthur find love so Merlin can live. Isabel and Arthur fall in love.

This book was slightly disappointing. I love when authors take well known mythology or other legends and put a modern twist to them. But in this case, Isabel was not the character for it. I usually love that P.C. Cast puts modern day references in her stories, but this time there were just too many.

I also kept waiting for a conflict, but it never really happened. Guinevere got sick and I thought for sure it was some magical meddling making her turn against Isabel, but that was definitely not the case.

On a related note...how did I miss books 3-6?

No comments: