Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife


Title: The Time Traveler's Wife
Author: Audrey Niffenegger
Series: None
Genre: Science Fiction



At some point when poking around the internet I came across this trailer:

The Time Traveler's Wife

Rachel McAdams is one of my favorite actresses. I knew I had to see this movie, and then I learned it was a book. I was worried about reading it because I had read someone's comment in regards to the movie. The commenter was wondering what happened to all the Scientific information from the book (based on the trailer) . This made me wonder if I wanted to read the book or just watch the movie and love that.

Well I gave in and picked up Audrey Niffenegger's The Time Traveler's Wife.

Wow - what an amazing book. I loved it. I'm so happy that I read it before the movie came out and now I am that much more excited. I didn't think that there was really that much of scientific information the way the poster had mentioned. I just thought it was a beautiful love story, and that's what the movie (hopefully) will be too.

I know that I need to bring tissue to the movie because the end of the book made me cry. This is a whole lot of not explaining what the book was about, but I think the trailer gives the needed information. All I can say is...Go read the book!

No comments: