Sunday, November 7, 2010

Three Nights With A Scoundrel


Title: Three Nights With A Scoundrel
Author: Tessa Dare
Series: Stud Club (Book 3)
Genre: Historical Romance



Lily was the deaf sister of Leo. She has been living by herself at her home with no real issues. But her cousin is coming to take over and while she figures that no cousin would throw her out, there are others who wish her to be married.

Namely Julian. He has tried to get the two previous books hero to marry Lily, but they've fallen in love with others. The main dilemma is that Julian himself is in love with her, but doesn't feel that he is worthy of her love. He is commonly born and has a past that he is none to proud of. None the less, when Lily decides she wants him, there's not much that he can do.

Surprisingly, this was my favorite of the series. Julian went from that one character who I couldn't stand, to my favorite. He was so sweet and has had such a difficult life. I loved his interactions with Lily. Her deafness plays a role in the story, but isn't hugely present. I thought it very well done and full of touching (and steamy!) scenes.

We find out who murdered Leo, and it is rather anticlimactic. Although since I wanted to know more about the living characters relationship then how Leo died, I wasn't bothered by it.

Tessa Dare has fast become a new favorite author!

No comments: