Friday, June 5, 2009

House of Night: Hunted


Title: Hunted
Author: P.C. and Kristin Cast
Series: House of Night (Book 5)
Genre: Young Adult



My long awaited book #5 of P.C. and Kristin Cast's House of Night novels has finally become available to me at the library. I'll admit, by the time I started reading it, I had forgotten what had happened in the earlier books.

We once again follow Zoey Redbird and her circle of friends. When we last left them Kalona had been raised and Zoey and friends had fled underground.

This book, of course, is about Zoey and her friends' battle with him and his Raven Mockers. I thought perhaps Zoey had cleared things up with the boy situation, but again in this book she hasn't. She's back to a boy/man/vampyre love triangle.

I enjoyed this book, as I have the rest of the series, but I felt that it was a bit more bland compared to the other books so far in the series. (This also could be because I've waited a few days since finishing and have mentally moved on to another book).

I am still looking forward to Book #6 to see how things progress with Zoey and gang. Tempted is released October 27th and the cover should be released this summer.

No comments: