Saturday, September 4, 2010

Keys to the Repository


Title: Keys to the Repository
Author: Melissa De La Cruz
Series: Blue Blood (Extra)
Genre: Young Adult


I was highly disappointed in this book. I went into it knowing that it wasn't the next book in the series in the way of a storyline, but instead just information on characters and what not. That being said, I didn't feel that there was much information there that was new/relevant. I disliked how it seemed to me basically to be a quick retelling of the other books so far in the series.

I felt that reading the information/stories about the vampires in their previous lives was a bit difficult. I know of few of their angel names, but not all of them. This led the stories to seem to be about totally different people.

There were a few tidbits that made reading it not totally worthless, and I highly enjoyed the first two chapters from Misguided Angel, the next book in the series.

No comments: