Monday, May 18, 2009

The Vampire Diaries: The Fury & Dark Reunion


Title: The Fury & Dark Reunion
Author: L. J. Smith
Series: The Vampire Diaries (Books 3 & 4)
Genre: Young Adult



Finally, my time waiting for the book from the library is over!

As the first book was, this novel consists of the stories; The Fury and Dark Reunion.

I highly enjoyed The Fury - Elena comes back as a Vampire (hope that wasn't a spoiler) and *gasp* is in love with Damon instead of Stefan. That was the predictable part I mentioned at the end of the first one.

The is a great evil that is creating havoc around their small town once again and the crew of 3 vampires and the rest of the high school friends has to figure it out. This was a good story and it should have been a trilogy instead of a four part series.

Dark Reunion bothered me, it was told from Bonnie's point of view, and there wasn't really any adorable vamp romance happening. Not to mention my biggest issue with the end of Book 3 (which should have meant the end) and the next book. I won't mention it, it's definitely a spoiler.

No comments: